The bankruptcy lawyers at The Schachter Law Firm are proud to serve Harris County Texas. We have the empathy, experience and skills to help you solve your financial problems and get you back on the right track as soon as possible.
Our bankruptcy law firm handle cases in all major towns in Harris County including Houston, Pasadena, Baytown, Galena Park, Tomball, Jacinto City, Webster, Friendswood, Jersey Village, Missouri City, Hunters Creek Village, Nassau Bay city, Pearland, Spring Valley Village, Bunker Hill Village, Taylor Lake Village, Piney Point Village, El Lago, Hedwig Village, Southside Place, League City, Shoreacres Hilshire Village city, Waller, Morgan's Point city, Stafford.
We are dedicated to the community, and our bankruptcy lawyers are here when you need us most. Call us anytime, 24/7, or send us a message. Don't forget to request a free consultation!
Adam Schachter opened his law firm in 2005 and has handpicked his team to best serve clients who have experienced financial distress. Dedicated to the local community Adam regularly gives bankruptcy classses at Katy ISD, Spring Branch ISD and LLU is a member of NACBA and together with this team provide the skill, experience, and extensive knowledge of the law is recognized and respected. We provide you with the following resources for Harris County as a courtesy, bookmark them today - you never know when they will come in handy!
Harris County Resources
- Harris County Office of Homeland Security & Emergency Management - Updated daily, this Web site gives you the tools to get informed, get prepared, and get involved in homeland security.
- Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris CountyOverview of the Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County, new Metro's strategic priorities & operating principles.
- Texas DOT/Harris County - Contact information for TxDOT’s/ Harris County area and maintenance offices and the county tax office.
- Harris County Toll Road Authority - Find information about the major projects of the county's toll road authority and manage EZ-TAG account.
- Harris County Jobs - Thousands of new jobs in Harris County with local companies, updated daily.
Harris County Government Resources
- Harris County Government - County government, featuring links to all county elected officials. You may also reschedule jury duty, pay traffic tickets online, or register your pets.
- Harris County Appraisal District - Access county property records, download homestead exemption forms and learn about the appraisal process in Harris County.
- Harris County Tax Office - Automobile registration and titling, property tax services, and voter registration.
- Harris County Clerk - Harris County Clerk maintains the records of Commissioners Court, County Probate Court, and County Civil Courts at Law.
- Harris County Department of Education - A non-profit tax assliisted organization dedicated to the equalization of educational opportunity and to the advancement of public schools.
- Harris County Public Health and Environmental Services - Promotes a healthy and safe community.
- The Harris County Flood Control District - Devise the flood damage reduction plans, implement the plans and maintain the infrastructure, and we carry out our mission with appropriate regard for community and natural values.
- Emergency Operations Center - A centralized facility responsible for coordinating emergency management and response functions citywide