- The Judicial Conference has approved the following fee increases effective as of June 1, 2014.
- Fees for filing a chapter 7 case will increase from $306.00 to $335.00.
- Fees for filing a chapter 13 case will increase from $281.00 to $310.00
- Fees for filing an adversary proceeding will increase to $350.00 (Debtors are not charged filing fees for adversary proceedings).
- Fees for filing a Chapter 11 case will increase to $1,717.00.
See more about filing fees and real costs of bankruptcy in these other articles: